URSA Conference Credit Options
There are two credit options for your attendance at the 2023 URSA Conference. Both require that you complete the reflection assignment.
- SUU Professional Development Credit
- 5000-level graduate credit recorded on an official SUU transcript (EDPD 5264)
- Cost - $23
- This option requires that you attend the whole conference and participate in all keynotes and presentation sessions while also completing the reflection assignment
- To register for SUU credit follow the three steps detailed here! Please note that if you don’t already have an SUU T number, it will take up to 48 hours to complete that step in the registration process. SUU Policies.
- If you run into any issues, please feel free to email email@example.com or call 435-865-8085
- SUU will also have a booth at the conference
- USBE Relicensure Points
- Up to 11 points available (21 if you are a presenter)
- Cost – Free
- Receive 1 point for every section you complete of the reflection assignment
The deadline for both credit options is July 21, 2023.