Policies and Guidelines for Exhibitor Participation
Invitations and Applications
- Exhibitor participation in URSA is by invitation only. Once an exhibitor receives an invitation, the exhibitor may apply to participate in the conference.
- Prior invitation or participation is not a guarantee of future invitations or right to participate.
- URSA reserves the right to withdraw an invitation or to reject an exhibitor’s application for participation in an URSA event.
- Only exhibitors who have registered will have an authorized table/booth/display area at the URSA event.
- Once authorized as an exhibitor you will be responsible for sending a brief company bio and high resolution logo by April 16th.
- Table/booth/display area assignments are made based on level. Tier I-Gold spaces will be held until June 1st. After that date the remaining spaces will open to Tier II-Silver exhibitors. Tier II-Silver level assignments are on a first come, first served basis.
- Display areas requested must be of a sufficient size to accommodate an exhibitor's display.
- Applications for one or more table/display areas are accepted on a provisional basis until payment is received.
- If any payment is not received by the due date, the table/booth/display area temporarily assigned to the exhibitor will be canceled and reassigned to an exhibitor on the waiting list.
- Displays must be set up and torn down during the scheduled times.
- Each display area/table/booth comes with admittance to the conference and exhibitor fair for one or more exhibitor representatives depending on level.
- At Tier I-Gold Level, four representatives will be registered for the conference. Two representatives from each organization/company will be registered at Tier II-Silver Level. Additional exhibitor representatives will be charged a $50.00 registration fee. This fee must be paid at the time of application. Additional Rep fees are not refundable but are transferable to others within the SAME company upon authorization of the Company designated Point of Contact.
- It is the responsibility of each Exhibitor Company Point of Contact to submit to the URSA Exhibitor Liaison an accurate exhibitor representative name and email list at least two weeks prior to the event. Only persons with the proper URSA-issued credentials are allowed to attend events.
- Exhibitors are welcome to promote URSA activities, meals or refreshment breaks throughout the conference. Arrangements for promotion must be made through the URSA Exhibitor Liaison.
- Exhibitors will be acknowledged on the URSA web site as well as the conference scheduling web site.
- Exhibitors may bring up to 2 signs (3X5 banners) or 2 pull up banners announcing their sponsorship of an event.
- If an exhibitor is promoting a food event, advertising literature/giveaways may be placed on the tables or on the chairs.
- Payment in full by May 1st of all applicable fees must be received prior to final application approval.
- Payment by credit card is the preferred method of payment; however, payments can be made by check. Checks should be made payable to URSA. Checks will be processed immediately and as soon as the check clears the exhibitor will receive final approval of participation.
Send Checks to URSA, 685 East 200 South, Price, UT 84501
- Payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) will be processed through PayPal invoice and will ensure immediate selection of exhibitorship and/or exhibit requests for choice of booths. PayPal payments will include the service fee charged by PayPal for this service.
- If any payment is not received by the due date, the booth/table/display area temporarily assigned to the exhibitor will be canceled and reassigned to an exhibitor on the waiting list.
- Returned Checks incur a $50.00 returned check fee. The replacement check must be a cashier’s or certified check for the entire amount due, including the returned check fee. If replacement funds are not received within seven (7) days, the application will be canceled and the exhibitor will not be allowed to participate in any URSA event for a minimum of one year. The Conference Committee will be notified of bad checks or nonpayment and will decide on any further action.
- Any exhibitor who owes the URSA money past the date of any event will be removed from the invitation list. This removal may be appealed to the URSA Group Liaison only after restitution is made.
- Exhibitors needing to cancel may do so at any time prior to June 1 and will receive 50% of their registration returned.
- Exhibitors needing to cancel after June 1 may do so but will forfeit all registration costs.
Code of Conduct
- Each exhibitor company representative at any URSA event will behave in a professional, business-like manner.
- Rudeness or insulting behavior will not be tolerated by exhibitor representatives or members. Infractions are to be immediately reported to the URSA Exhibitor Liaison or another member of the Leadership Committee for resolution.
- No one may order anything in the name of the URSA for payment by the URSA unless authorized in writing to do so by the URSA Exhibitor Liaison. Unauthorized ordering will result in permanent removal from the invitation list.
- An exhibitor representative entering an event to which the exhibitor is not invited or entitled to attend will be cause for removal from the invitation list and may be cause for ejection from all events.
- By responding to an invitation and making an application to participate, the exhibitor’s designated point of contact acknowledges that he/she has read these Policies and Guidelines and agrees that all representatives of the exhibitor will abide by them.